High Peak Buses Ltd., commonly known simply as High Peak, are a bus operator based in Dove Holes, Derbyshire. The company was founded in April 2012 as a joint venture between Centrebus (50%) and Wellglade (50%). The company was formed from the merger of Centrebus' Bowers Coaches subsidiary and trentbarton's Dove Holes operations.
Most High Peak buses that are not route branded are maintained in Centrebus' orange, white and blue livery with High Peak markings. This includes brand new buses such as the company's four 64 plate ADL Enviro200s.
As of December 2014, High Peak's fleet includes 52 buses, consisting of:
- 20x Optare Solos
- 10x Scania L94UBs with Wright Solar bodies
- 5x Optare Solo M890SRs
- 4x Alexander Dennis Enviro200s
- 3x Volvo B10Bs with Northern Counties Paladin bodies
- 2x MAN 12.240s with Plaxton Centro bodies
- 2x Optare Excel L1180s
- 2x Scania K230UBs with Wright Solar Rural bodies
- 1x Dennis Dart SLF with Plaxton Pointer 2 body
- 1x Scania CN94UB with Scania OmniCity body
- 1x Scania CN230UB with Scania OmniCity body
- 1x Volkswagen LT35 with Excel body (ancillary)
- DOVE HOLES - Hallsteads, Dove Holes, Derbyshire SK17 8BJ