Linburg Touring Ltd., also known simply as Linburg, are a large independent bus operator based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, with an outstation in Derby. They provide private hire coach and bus services across the Midlands and north of England, mainly around Yorkshire and Derbyshire. They also operate Sheffield's Tesco bus routes and a large number of school bus routes.
Linburg have a single depot at Darnall, Sheffield with an outstation in Derby. Since 2014, they have become a growing public service bus operator with the acquisition of Sheffield's large Tesco bus contract, including routes C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6 and 505.
As of November 2014, Linburg's fleet includes 35 vehicles, consisting of:
- 14x Leyland/Volvo Olympians
- 7x DAF SB3000s
- 6x Leyland Tigers with Plaxton Paramount bodies
- 5x DAF/VDL SB4000s
- 3x Dennis Dart SLFs with Plaxton Pointer 2 bodies
- DARNALL - Catley Road, Darnall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S9 5JF
- DERBY - The Coach Depot, Roman Road, Derby, Derbyshire DE1 3RX (outstation only, no buses allocated here)